Delicious Dairy Free Probiotic Smoothie
Get your greens and your probiotic with this delicious probiotic smoothie.
The ingredients are simple and affordable: almond milk, peanut butter, banana, mixed berries, flaxseed and spinach. Mix altogether in a blender and then stir in 50-100ml of LiveBrew.
This smoothie is wonderful as it gives you 3 servings of fruit and vegetables is packed full of fibre and will keep you full until lunch time.
- 1 medium banana (previously peeled, frozen and quartered)
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 heaping Tbsp natural, salted peanut butter
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 50-100ml LiveBrew Probiotic
Nutrition Per Serving (1 of 1 smoothie)
- Calories: 357
- Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 222mg
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 15g
- Sugar: 25g
- Protein: 11g